Thirty people killed at a wedding in Yemen

On Wednesday, airstrikes hit a wedding in Yemen killing at least thirty people and leaving dozens unaccounted for.

 

Security forces said the wedding took place in the Houthi rebel controlled area, the town of Sanabani.

 

Hospitals reported that they are overwhelmed with victims from the bombing.

 

Last week in Taiz, Saudi-led airstrikes killed an estimated one hundred and thirty one people at a wedding party.Saudi arabia has since denied bombing the wedding and said it carried out no operations in that area.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s