At least twelve people are reported to be dead after a fire broke out in a packed karaoke lounge on the Indonesian island of Sulawesi.
People were trapped inside the lounge which only has one access door while others smashed windows frantically attempting to escape the deadly flames and thick black smoke.
An estimated seventy people were taken to hospitals.
Authorities said that many of the dead died as a result of smoke inhalation.
Witnesses said that it took firefighter over an hour and a half to arrive at the scene leaving lounge workers to deal with the fire.
The fire was likely caused by an electrical short circuit.