Two year old girl poisoned in Montego Bay, Jamaica

A Louisiana mother said that her two year old daughter was fatally poisoned after receiving a beaded necklace on a Caribbean cruise.

 

According to the mother, the little girl swallowed beads from a necklace bought from a vendor at the dock in Montego Bay, Jamaica.

 

The mother told reporters that the girl was drooling and burning with fever and was rushed to a hospital on Thursday after the ship arrived in San Juan, Puerto Rico.

 

Officials said that tests confirmed the poisoning.

 

Image credit: amazon.com

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s